Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What not to eat

It's Wednesday which means another visit to Dr Bernstein. On Monday I weighed in at 198.2, today I weighed in at 198.6. What? I was supposed to be 196! This is not going according to plan! But I know exactly why and its totally my fault. Yesterday Rob and I ventured out and my eating options were limited. We ended up at a Subway that didnt have wraps so I chose the flat bread. Mistake. It made me feel sick and bloated. It was only the bread that was the problem, the turkey and veggies were fine. Then, to make matters worse, I had a package of Que Pasa chicken fajitas in my freezer from Costco. They are so yummy and the package had been staring me in the face for the last few weeks and I finally caved and cooked them up for dinner. I only ate two (Rob had three) but apparently it was enough to kick my body out of kytosis. My urine test this morning at Dr B showed that I was not burning keytones. That's a first for me and it was a little embarassing. The nurse told me I was not allowed to eat fruit for the next two days and that my body would probably get itself back on track (back into shock) and I'd be fine. Ug, two days without fruit! This is going to be Hell!

No comments: